First, are users getting a login prompt or command prompt?

If they're getting a command prompt, the first thing to do, is to secure
your max.

If they are getting a login prompt, you can prevent them from getting a
command prompt by setting PPP as a check item in Radius.  If they don't
authenticate via PPP/PAP, they will not be authenticated at all.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com