Hey,

I use cistron RADIUS 1.6.6 with  MAX TNT AND MAX 6000. "Ascend-Maximum-Channels" attribute works fine with MAX
6000, but not with MAX TNT. How can I controll multiple B-Channel logins on the MAX TNT? The best solution for
me were to make it possible for some users to login either with 2x B-channels from one machine or from 2
machines simultan with 1 B-channel per machine. The "Simultaneous-Use" solution from cistron Radius sounds
well, but works not realy related to this problem.

MAX TNT with 8x E1 lines
Sotware version 7.2.4

The most radadius user profiles look like:

xxxxxx Password = "xxxxxxx"
         User-Service = Framed-User,
         Framed-Protocol = PPP,
         Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool = 1,
         Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 2

Users that have "Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 1" attribute set can login on MAX TNT with 2 or more B-cannels too.
HELP!

regards

alik