There is no password recovery mechanism. If you forgot the password,
you have only a couple of choices:
1) if you had SNMP enabled and you know the community strings,
   you can download the config using SNMP and just read the
   password from the downloaded file.
2) otherwise, you are pretty much SOL. Your only other choice
   is Nindy. I have never run nindy on a cvmax or on a terminator,
   so I can't really help you with the procedure. You probably will
   need to spend some time going thru Lucent's web site. :-(

Good luck.
-Joe