Folks,

I'm running a pipeline 75(v2), TAOS release 8.0-101.2 in a standard ISP dialup setup (one connection profile, NAT).  I've tried checking the list FAQ, lucentdocs.com and many google searches, but have come up with nothing that seems to help.

Here are the details:- When I run the ISDN link at 64k, all is well.  However, when I force the link to 128k, TCP connections either drop or become bouncy (as if packets are being dropped) - for example, ftp connects but then eventually dies with errors about not being able to establish the control connection, telnet sessions become very bouncy and eventually hang.  If it helps, I had to manually force the link to 128k, as I can't get it to add the bandwidth on demand.

I've tested the same line/ISP with an ISDN card in the back of the PC with no NAT and all is well at 128k.

Can anyone shed any light on what might be wrong or give me any pointers to documentation I can look at?

Cheers,
Nick.