Hello,

I am using the Pipeline P85 at home, and I just
finished setting it up. I'm able to successfully
access my ISP, and access the internet from my PC. My
ISP gives me a dynamic IP address (DHCP), so I've set
up the P85 with a private address (192.168.100.1), and
my computer has 192.168.100.2 (as recommended in the
Start Here guide, in Chapter 1). Things work fine, but
when I try to run a software VPN client (Contivity VPN
from Nortel networks), I am unable to get through.

I am not using the hardware VPN facility provided by
the Pipeline itself, because the remote site (at my
office) does not have a Pipeline device.

Any suggestions? If anyone here has used the Contivity
VPN from Nortel, your experiences would be especially
helpful.

Thanks,
Prashanth