Hello all Ascend Users,

DPascarella at solunet.com schrieb:

> Hi Charly,
>
> It sounds like your bootloader has been corrupted.  There is a 128k
> partition in flash that is used for a bootloader file.  It's possible that
> this partition/file has become corrupted and will need to be reflashed.
> >From what you have described, you cannot get past POST and therefore cannot
> get into 'diag' mode on the MAX.  In this case, you will likely have to
> NINDY the MAX in order to restore good code onto your flash.  NINDY is an

thanks so far for all the help, I found the NINDY doc on the Internet:

http://nag.ru/goodies/hak/nindy.doc

perhaps someone saves this on a proper place for our grandchilds.

Regards
	Charly
--
Karl Gaissmaier          Computing Center,University of Ulm,Germany
Email:karl.gaissmaier at rz.uni-ulm.de          Network Administration