Hi

I'm looking for some help whith a Max 6000. I'm having some problems but
i don't know who can i contact for help.  Please let me know if you can
or if don't, please, tell me who can.

Here is a brief of the problems I'm having.

I have one Max 6000 but my users are complaining about the quoality of
service.

1. Sometimes it is difficult to get connected. Access Server has a
serial conection to my central network. Pings are good and have good
round trip time (50 - 70 ms)
2. When you are on-line, there is no traffic between user's modem and
the Max. I make a ping to a user ip address and i see the time is very
higth (35 a 40 segs).
3. It is very difficult to surf the net whith this connection.

Rgds,

Alexander Puchana