Hi all,
My MaxTNT has TAOS 9.1.3 and the following hardware conf.
1 * 8 E1 ports
1 * 48 MDSP ports
1 * 1 FastEthernet port.
---
My problems is:
When a ISDN Bri call is MP, the user get authenticated and logged in.
He/She can ping to anything on the internet, but when tries to browse with
any web browser the user only get "... contacting...".
If we telnet to the web port of the site the conecction is ultra fast. But
with a Browser is slooooooooow and get no data.

So in my TNT the MP call is conf:
Framed-protocol = MP
base-channel-count =2
maximum-channels = 2
The wierd thing is with MP analog calls.... they work like a charm!!!
PPP calls works fine also.
***

By now, my ISDN clients are using only 1 B channel, instead both ones.

PD: Did anybody know why Windows 98 ppp calls work fine on MaxTNT and
Windows 2000 ppp calls don't work fine.