Make sure all your fans are working.  A broken fan can disrupt your
power supply.

Also, check your fatal history log.  It might shed some light, if not,
the code posted here might help us help you.

Last, I've seen Maxes do this, and don't ask me why it worked, but I've
fixed them by clearing the config (fclear), resetting (nvramclear), and
reconfiguring.

HTH,

--
  Troy Settle