Robert,

If your radius server supports it, you can control this based on DNIS
information.  I don't know of anything in TAOS that allows for this, I
wish it did.

Nortel's CVX1800 has virtual POPs based on DNIS information, which can
be used to have separate radius auth, IP pools, and default routes.
With a CVX1800, you could have several ISPs share a single modem bank
and PRI group, each having their own AUTH and bandwidth.  Neat stuffs.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com