Hello,

Has anyone had any experience with the IPSec/VPN and a Pipeline? I just
got the v4.0 client, I have the IPSec client manual and the SCM manual
but they seem a little unrelatedand no instructions on how makethem work
together. When I try and load the firewall / VPN config I get a message
that the Pipeline does not have IPSec support installed.

I talked to Lucent and they said the 56 bit encryption would work
without the IPSec feature code and yet I get the error message saying
IPSec is not supported.

Also, the Secure Connect Manager V3.03 and IPSec Client do not seem to
be set up to work together. I can't seem to find any documentation about
how to configure anywhere on Lucent website even logged in to the
support site.

There also seems to be conflicting information about exactly what
software version is required on the Pipeline for IPSec. I have seen
where the ver 7.0 was required and again that 8.0-101.0 was required.
Currently the Pipeline 220 is on ver 6.1.43. Also I have seen some info
on NavisConnect which may or may not be needed?

Any help appreciated,

Thanks,

Scott Starbuck

Aobe Network Group