Tel: 5241-7600 Conmutador
Celular: 0445-105-5160 Mobile
ICQ: 4979450
email:  akrall at team.inter.net
web: http://www.mx.inter.net

Outside Mexico:
Office: +52(555)241-7609
PBX: +52(555)241-7600
Mobile: +52(555)105-5160

Original > -----Original Message-----
Original > From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
Original > [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com] On Behalf
Original > Of Jeroen Veen
Original > Sent: Miércoles, 02 de Enero de 2002 09:35 a.m.
Original > To: ascend-users at max.bungi.com
Original > Subject: (ASCEND) Stac compression leading to
Original > performance hit on maxTNT?
Original >
Original >
Original > Hi,
Original >
Original > We ran into some problems after enabling STAC
Original > compression (Datacompression for ISDN) on our TNT's.
Original > Customers were regularly complaining about sessions
Original > in which the connection is established without
Original > problems but no data comes over the line after that at all.
Original >
Original > If STAC is switched off there are (seemingly) no
Original > problems. If we switch STAC back on we start
Original > experiencing the same problems again.
Original >
Original > We think this may have something to do with the
Original > MAXTNT's not being able to process STAC for all
Original > those lines or something, but we're not sure.
Original >
Original > Any thoughts/ideas, anyone?
Original >
Original > Jeroen Veen
Original > Planet Technologies
Original > ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
Original > To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to
Original > ascend-users-request at bungi.com
Original >

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com