This seems to be the $64k question.  I do not believe there is a command
console, however, I have heard that there is a MIB OID for this.  Unless
someone from Lucent kicks down, however, I doubt you'll be able to find it
by parsing the full 20+ MB SNMP walk.

I've been trying to get this some time now.  More than anything, I would
like to see what kind of impact a dozen Ascend-Data-Filters have on TNT
load when applied to several hundred dial-up users.  I have heard this can
have performance impacts, but the reports have been scarce at best.

-Nick