> What is best OS to run in a MAX 4048 and MAX 6048-96?

This has been discussed quite a bit in the past on this list.  My personal
favorites are 7.0.22 for 4000's and 7.2.3 for 6000's.  I've been
successfully running both of these for a couple of years, I think.  The 8.x
versions seems to be pretty flawed.  The 9.x versions have supposedly fixed
some problems with disabling modems and high pitch tones that exists in 8.x,
but I do not have any experience with 9.x yet.  I believe that 7.0.x is the
highest version that is available for the 4000 series.

Dennis Duval

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com