I have 2 maxes running 7.0.3.
When I have more than one ip pool set up (Ethernet->Mod Config->Wan Options), the max will not go to the second or third ip pool once the first one's ip's are all in use.
I just connects, doesn't assign an ip address, and hangs up.
Due to a limited ip space and bad initial planning, I have these pool set up on one of the maxen:
start - 1.2.3.96   count - 31
start - 1.2.3.21   count - 9
start - 1.2.3.40   count - 6
It only offers ip addresses out whichever poll is listed first.
I am using 0-126 ip addresses for basically all of my ISP stuff (router, servers, maxen), so there all on the same segment.
I have switched configurations between the two maxen, and the problem follows the configuration.

My radius users file simply has:
DEFAULT Password = "UNIX"
        User-Service = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Ascend-Idle-Limit = 900
I have searched everywhere and have not found one instance of this happening elsewhere.

Anyone have a suggestion on this? (besides renumbering all my devices and servers?)

Thanks,

Tom Coltharp

PS - occasionally, for some reason, under some configurations, the second poll gets used.
Once I try to add the third pool, it reverts to the first pool.