I think you might need TAOS 8 or above.
As the MAX 4000 cannot have TAOS 8 or above, I don't think you have the
feature to switch off config requests.
When the MAX switches on, it will send config requests to the RADIUS server.
If the radius server returns a reject to every config request, they will
stop being sent.
So, all you need to do is ensure your RADIUS server responds correctly to
the config requests.

Cheers
James

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com