On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Dennis Reiter wrote:
>Our CTO has been convinced by Lucent that we should move every
>MaxTNT, DSLTNT, and Max20 that we have up to the latest version of
>the 9.1 branch (Currently around 230 devices.)
[snip]

My first thoughts are that Lucent is just trying to get you pay an absolutely
insane sum of money for something you probablly don't need.  For what they
wanted us to pay, we could've replaced the entire network with Cisco hardware
(at full retail cost.)

So, exactly what new, earth shattering technology does 9.1 give you?  What
hidious, baby killing bugs does 9.1 fix for you?

--Ricky

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com