From: Craig Salmond [mailto:tiger at zoomph.net]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 8:00 AM
To: Troy Settle
Cc: ascend-users at bungi.com
Subject: [Ascend] Re: (ASCEND) TNT CT3 Errors - help

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Troy Settle wrote:

This is how you do it for a T1. I'd assume that a CT3 should be similar.
You can use SHOW to see your slots, then open that slot, then do a ? or
help for the t3 stats command.

open slot controller  (example open 1 1)

t1-1/1> t1-stats 2
  DS1 Line 2:
CRC Errors:            4786
Frame Slips:           0
Framing Bit Errors:    36
Out of Frame Events:   14
Line Code Violations:  130

}
}All,
}
}I've got a CT3 that's bouncing, and the telco hasn't yet been able to
}determine the cause of the problem.  What are the commands to show line
}errors and the sort on a TNT?
}
}TIA,
}