Nice job, but very centric to older versions of TAOS running on
6000/4000 boxes.  Here's a script that does the same thing, but will
work on the 4k, 6k, and TNT.  No edits should be needed, no matter how
many wan ports you have on a box.

#!/bin/sh

SNMPGET="/usr/local/bin/snmpget -Oq $1 $2"
SNMPWALK="/usr/local/bin/snmpwalk -Oq $1 $2"
WANOID='enterprises.529.4.21.1.1'
STATOID='enterprises.529.4.21.1.6'
USEROID='enterprises.529.4.21.1.7'
LINEOID='enterprises.529.4.21.1.13'

$SNMPWALK $WANOID | awk '{ print $2}' | while read wan
do
  stat=`$SNMPGET $STATOID.$wan | awk '{print $2}' | sed 's/"//g'`
  user=`$SNMPGET $USEROID.$wan | awk '{print $2}'`
  line=`$SNMPGET $LINEOID.$wan | awk '{print $2}'`
  if [ $stat != DS ] ; then
    printf "%s: Wan: %3d\tStat: %s\tLines: %3d\tUsers: %3d\n" \
      $1 $wan $stat $line $user
  fi
done

--