I have a MAX TNT running Software version 2.1.9..

It's had been up and running for about 3 years now with no problems,
about a month ago problems started occuring with the box. The problem
comes and goes at wierd time (could be a day in between / could be a week)

Here is the problem;
All of the sudden, every user trying to login will result in a LAN Security
error,
and it looks like the box is only sending STOP records to the livingston
radius server. If I reboot the box, users can login again.. If I login to
the
box and do a Null radius request, and wait for it to time out (radauth ""
"")
it seems to clear the problem too. (While the problem is occuring, the
radauth command actually functions and successfully authenticates).

I've tried to replace the 48 port modem card, (once when I did a radauth
from the
slot card itself, the whole box reset.. So i figured it was worth trying to
change
out).

Has anyone ever seen a problem like this occur?

				Thanks,
					Ben Frost
					Network Engineer
					Fletcher Allen Health Care