On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Gregory Kaloutsis wrote:

> Where on ascend/lucent site is the definitive dictionary??

Not sure if there is one posted.

> If any one would like the list I have compiled please let me know.

One thing to be careful of is that some of the attributes and some of the
enumerations have changed between versions of TAOS (Attribute 20 [I think]
comes to mind switched from a int to string in one version).  I hit a few
of these with the last dictionary update I did for NavisRadius.

Tom

--
Thomas C Kinnen - RADIUS Engineer - LUCENT Technologies INS
NavisRadius Pre-Sales Support: tech-sales at lucentradius.com
NavisRadius Sales/License Questions: sales at lucentradius.com
NavisRadius Support: access at lucent.com -or- http://www.lucent.com/support/
NavisRadius Forums: http://www.lucentradius.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's, unless
they were given to me by my employer"

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com