I am trying to get ISDN Data over Voice (DOSBS) working on my Max-TNT
here, and I must be reading something wrong as I think this call-route
type should work.   Here is what I have:

[in CALL-ROUTE/{ { { shelf-1 any-slot 0 } 0 } 0 }]
index* = { { { shelf-1 any-slot 0 } 0 } 0 }
trunk-group = 0
phone-number = 555-1212
preferred-source = { { any-shelf any-slot 0 } 0 }
call-route-type = digital-call-type

Now if I am correct, if a user calls 555-1212, the above route should
make the TNT pass the call off to an HDLC port as a digital call.  Yet
if I do the above and call the TNT, I get a modem, so am getting an
analog pathway.  If I look as my syslog info, it does show the incoming
DNIS info, so it should easily be able to route a call based on dialed
number.

Can anyone give me any pointers on this, or some example that might help
me get this straight.  Thanks...

---
Howard Leadmon - howardl at abs.net - http://www.charm.net
Charm Net, LLC - Phone: 410-361-8160 - FAX: 410-361-8162

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com