Actually, I have better than 60 thousand ports terminated on TNT and APX devices alone.  And yes, nowadays 22k is steep for a populated TNT, period.  I was merely citing eBay as an example everyone could click on.

-Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Sphyrna Inc [mailto:isp at sphyrna.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 12:43 AM
To: Nicholas N. Sten; Paul Oh; rte-ascend at lists.real-time.com
Subject: Re: [Ascend] WTS: Lucent MAX TNT with 960 DSP Ports

Steep? Outside of Ebay have you even opened your eyes? Both the list price and the relative value of his configuration make 22k per unit a steal on the wholesale side. Really the biggest problem with the misinforming prices of Ebay is you don't have a clue what will actually be delivered if you are the buyer{{ I have repaired more than 100 pieces of Lucent/Ascend gear purchased by Ebay shopping businesses in the last year!}} At least here you can identify Paul, and know exactly what the warranty is!!!

 To make this legal

 Lucent Excel 16 port E1 blade sets    8,500 each set