Hi,

as far as i know this can´t be done with E1s at all (not specific to TNTs).

Also if you just diabled E1 under 7xy (not sure about all version 7 codes)
some calls can still get to your box.
(looks TNTs is not turning realy the port doen or sending a RA to the
switch)
You have to bounce the slot befor you can ensure that no new call is coming
to those lines.

Bye
	Holger