Hi,

We have noticed the same problems with two of ours... nothing helps,
full/half duplex. They are also connected to a catalyst 2924.. but I really
don't think that the 2924 could be the problem..

I had a case with Lucent regarding this but the outcome was zero... :( And
the problems still leave us with the sadness of packet loss..

Cheers,
Jonas Back

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com