Hi All..

 I am sure this is probably in the docs, but I am really trying to get
some ports on this thing going ASAP so figured I would kick it off to
the list.

 I am trying to replace some PM3's with a MAX TNT, and one of the things
the PM3's supported so well was the ability to do ISDN Data over a Voice
Bearer line, as in this area they charge you .02 per channel/min for
data, but nothing for voice under some services classes.  So for many,
they are happy to go at 56K instead of 64K to avoid the per minute
charges.

 Anyway I have the TNT answering and taking Modem and ISDN 64K data
calls, but if I try and make an ISDN DOSBS (Voice) call, it just gets
directed to a modem from what I can tell.  As the call is accepted, just
sets there, never actually authenticates, and finally drops 30-60
seconds later as a failed call.

 Can anyone here give me any pointers as to what needs to be done to
enable the MAX TXT to accept such calls like my old PM3's used to do
just fine.

Thanks...

---
Howard Leadmon - hdl at abs.net - http://www.abs.net
ABSnet Internet Services - Phone: 410-361-8160 - FAX: 410-361-8162

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com