At 11:44 22/03/02 +1100, Colleen Beven wrote:

>Hi
>
>Can anyone advise me if Livingston Radius software is still available?
>(URL, etc )  We are currently moving our authenitication service to a
>Solaris box (it was a DEC box) and are looking for appropriate Radius
>software for Solaris.  Or if you are running an alternative Radius
>software, I would be keen to know.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Regards
>
>Colleen Beven

Hi,

Check out cistron radius at http://www.radius.cistron.nl/ I'm using it
successfully with a MAX6000. (and other kinds of box) running under Linux
but I believe there are people using it with Solaris.

If you're more adventurous, you could try freeradius at
http://www.freeradius.org - it has a lot more features but is still a bit
experimental.

Regards,
Simon