Hi

I am facing a problem with my MAX TNT. It has
{TNT-SL-E100-V-C
VOIP Card
w/Dongle} installed . The ethernet is configured on
this card
but whenever
there is heavy load on TNT,the ethernet card stops
receiving
packets from
the switch or gateway. Means TNT can send packets to
LAN but it
can not
receive the packets from LAN. This is strange to me, i
dont know
why it
can send packet to network and cant receive packets
from lan.

I have tried almost everything. I changed both the
ends ( switch
- TNT Eth
port) to 10Mb half duplex, 100MB full duplex , 10MB
full duplex,
100Mb
half Duplex, but it still gives the same problem. I
have even
changed the
switch. My switch is Cisco 2924.

Any idea ????