From: Joe Max [mailto:max_and_tnt at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 2:47 PM
To: troy at psknet.com; ali at netzone.net.pk; ascend-users at bungi.com
Subject: [Ascend] RE: (ASCEND) How to get to NINDY on a MAX6000

There are two ways to get to NINDY on a MAX6000:
- by setting one of the jumpers
- by typing "ascend", all lower case, immediately (and fast!)
  upon reset from the console port, connected at 9600 bps.

Sending BREAK to any TAOS box will not get you anywhere.

Another way to recover a MAX6000 is with a PCMCIA flash card.
Always keep one around with code on it so you can easily recover
a failed upgrade.