Hi all,

We have a customer who wants to send us voice traffic for termination
into Africa.  We are running a Max TNT TAOS 9.x with 672 ports.
Unfortunately, when they wink a channel on our switch and try to send
the digits, they are getting a fast busy signal.  Is there anyway to
monitor digits coming live into the switch?  I want to know if I am
receiving the proper digits so our MVAM can do the correct translations.
Nothing is showing up on the event logs of the MVAM.  Where do I go to
check what digits are incoming and can I watch them real time?  When I
use my TBerd to push digits through the switch, it works fine.  I can
complete the call and talk to the receiving side.  Is there something
missing in my T1 profile setups?  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

--Apurbo Sagir
Versatile Technologies