910 Sixteenth Street, Box 14
Denver, Colorado  80202

303.285.INET voice		+1.888.3.DIMCOM tollfree
303.285.4646 fax		support at dimensional.com
303.414.2000 data		http://www.dimensional.com/

Dimensional Communications is dedicated to providing fast reliable
Internet access with no hidden costs or hourly fees. Our price
schedule is designed to make Internet access affordable for everyone.
Our pricing structure, with no hourly fee, allows you to enjoy your
Internet service, without worrying about extra costs. We also will
give you a $5 credit on your next month's bill for every referral you
send to us (they must specify your username on their application).

The range of Dimensional Communications's services now extend to
cover the WORLD! We have joined the i-Pass Alliance, and can offer
our local subscribers access to their account here from cities
around the Nation and across the world. This service starts at
$2/hour over our flat-rate $25/mo Denver access. Our local dialing
area includes the Denver-Metro area, including numbers in Lakewood
(for Bailey, etc. access) and Boulder (for Longmont, etc. access),
and now the Colorado Springs area as well. Using the service of Denver
Direct Dial (not affiated w/ DimCom) at an extra $5/month we also
offer access, with no hourly fee, from Fort Collins, Greeley,
Loveland and surrounding areas.

All of our modem lines are at least 33.6Kbps capable, with most
supporting K56flex and some supporting the older V.FC pre-standard
for 28.8Kbps. In addition to regular dialup access, we also offer ISDN
connections,  which require an ISDN circuit from your telco, as well
as a range of Frame relay services and dedicated lines. All accounts
include shell access to our UNIX server and e'mail.

You can signup online through our WWW page, or by dialing our data
number (414-2002) with any VT100 terminal program, and signon as guest
(with no password). We look forward to servicing your Internet needs!

PRICING
-------

>> PAY FOR ANY ACCOUNT ANNUALLY, AND GET ONE MONTH FREE <<
(Normal monthly rate used for all terms less than one year)

Personal Account (33.6Kbps & K56flex) -- $25/mo + $10 setup ($275/yr)
	Includes UNIX shell access, SLIP/PPP network access,
	E-Mail, News, your own WWW space (5MB, max 500MB xfer/mo),
	anonymous FTP area (5MB, max 500MB xfer/mo) and
	unlimited active hours for one individual.

Static Account -- $35/mo + $15 setup ($385/yr)
	Includes same as above, plus your own IP address and hostname.
	Please specify your preferred hostname on your application.
	We can collect mail from an entire domain into your e'box,
	and provide pseudo-virtual domain-hosting for a $15 setup.

Family Account -- $40/mo + $20 setup ($440/yr)
	Dialup access for the whole family! Includes the same features
	as a Dynamic Account, plus an extra mailbox, and may be shared
	with additional family members in the same household only.
	Additional mailboxes are $10/mo + $5 setup.
	Only one simultaneous dialup access allowed.

Small Business Account -- $50/month + $50 setup ($550/year)
	Same features as our Dynamic account (single individual),
	as well as Virtual WWW Domain Hosting and mail collection.

ISDN Dialup (64Kbps) -- $50/mo + $25 setup ($550/yr)
	Includes same features as Static Account, only faster!
	Requires a telco ISDN circuit and equipment.

ISDN Dialup (128Kbps) -- $85/mo + $25 setup ($935/yr)
	Same features as previous, just faster!

ISDN Routed Dialup (128Kbps) -- $100/mo + $50 setup ($1100/yr)
	Same features as previous, plus 6 IP routing.
	Still no daemons allowed on dialup accounts!

Dedicated Access (33.6Kbps) -- $150/mo + $100 setup ($1650/yr)
	Includes your own phone number, and full routing.
	Complete Domain Name Service (DNS) available.

Dedicated ISDN (64/128Kbps) -- $200 or $300/mo + $100 ($2200 or $3300/yr)
	Same as Dedicated Access, only faster!
	Requires a telco ISDN circuit and equipment.

Frame Relay 56K -- $200/month + $100 setup ($2200/year)
	56Kbps full time, routed IP connection.
	Does not include telco line charge.

Frame Relay T1 -- $900/month + $250 setup ($9900/year)
	1.5Mbps full time, routed IP connection.
	Does not include telco line charge.

Commercial Dialup Service -- Base = $50/mo + $50 setup
       Includes single simultaneous use, two mailboxes,
       domain service for e'mail and limited WWW space.
       Extra concurrent use + mailbox is $25/month + $10 setup.
       Each extra mailbox $10/month + $5 setup.
       Virtual WWW Domain Hosting, $25/mo extra + $25 setup.

Commercial Web Services -- Base = $50/mo + $50 setup
	Includes 1GB xfers/mo, 10MB storage, and e-mail alias.
	Also includes domain setup and virtual hosting, if desired.
	Extra $1 per additional 20MB hits over 1GB xfers/mo.
	Does NOT include dialup Internet service.
	Virtual FTP Domain Hosting, $25/mo extra + $25 setup.

Domain Name Services --
	Internic charges you $100 to register a domain.
	We charge $20 to file for you and set it up.
	There is no additional fee for domain hosting.
	Not all accounts support any domain hosting.

Extra Storage (any account) --
	$1 / MB setup + $.10 / MB / month

UBE/SPAM Cleanup (for customers and non-customers)
	$500 + $1 / message sent + $10 / complaint received
	UBE is Unsolicited Bulk E'mail, which is prohibited from being
	sent thru our service. SPAM is UBE or any other unwanted mass
	mailing or Newsgroup posting. Anybody who uses our servers for
	UBE/SPAM will be charged these fees. Any customer who sends
	UBE/SPAM will have their account terminated immediatly.

--
Customer Support       | D i m e n s i o n a l   C o m m u n i c a t i o n s |
9a-7p M-F & 12-5 Sat   |  Shell/SLIP/PPP * $25/mo 33.6/56Kbps * $50/mo ISDN  |