BARRISTER ABDULKARIMI BRUME(SAN)
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
# 145 BANK ROAD, VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by
virtue of its nature as being CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I know
that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive, but
I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We have
decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as we
have been reliably informed of your honesty and ability in a transaction
of this nature. Let me first start by
introducing myself properly to you.

I am Barrister Abdulkarimi Brume, a lawyer and company secretary, with the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc., Lagos. I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account.

THE PROPOSITION:  A foreigner, Late Engineer John Creek Snr., an Oil
Merchant/contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, until his
death a year ago in ghastly air crash on Kenya Air Bus (A310-300) Flight
KQ430, banked with us here at Union Bank of Nigeria Plc., Lagos, and
had a closing balance as at the end of November, 2000 worth US$30M (Thirty Million United States Dollars) which the bank now expects a next-of-kin to claim as beneficiary. Valuable efforts has being made by the Union Bank to get in touch with any of the Creek's family or relatives but there has been no success. It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of Late Engr. John Creek Snr.'s next-of-kin (he had no wife nor children that is known to us), that the management under the influence of our Chairman and members of the Board of Directors, retired Major General Umar Shelling, requested that arrangement be made for the funds to be declared "UNCLAIMED" and subsequently donated to the ECOMOG Soldiers, to further perpetrate war in Africa.

In order to prevent this, some of my trusted colleagues and 1 now seek
your permission to have you stand as a next-of-kin to Late Engr. John
Creek Snr. so that the funds US$30M would be released and paid into
your account as the beneficiary's next-of-kin. All documents to enable
you get this fund will be carefully worked out. This proposal is 100%
risk-free.

We have agreed that, the funds be shared thus, after it must have been
transferred into your account.

1. 20% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the
funds.

2. 10% will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for any incidental expenses that may be incurred in the course of the transfer.

3. 70% to us the originators of the transaction.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, then take advantage of the trust
we have bestowed on you and your company, and kindly get to me immediately. Please furnish me with your most confidential telephone, fax number and exclusive bank/account particulars so that I can use these information to apply for the release and subsequent transfer of the funds in your favour.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Abdulkarimi Brume(SAN)
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com