On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

> In the event of prolonged RADIUS failure or testing I would like to be
> able to configure our MaxTNT to accept any user/password as valid and
> let them on as if they were authenticated via normal channels.
>
> On Cisco it's dead simple, but I'm not sure how to do it on the MaxTNT.

Not sure on the TAOS side but on thing you could do is switch to a back
RADIUS server that had a user file like:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = Assert
	[reply stuff here]

You may need to check the Auth-Type based on your RADIUS server but with
NavisRadius 3.x or 4.x that would auth every user and takes less then 1
min to configure on the RADIUS server.

Tom

--
Thomas C Kinnen - RADIUS Engineer - LUCENT Technologies INS
NavisRadius Pre-Sales Support: tech-sales at lucentradius.com
NavisRadius Sales/License Questions: sales at lucentradius.com
NavisRadius Support: access at lucent.com -or- http://www.lucent.com/support/
NavisRadius Forums: http://www.lucentradius.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's, unless
they were given to me by my employer"

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com