Hello All,
We recently got our MAX TNT box with 96 port DSP modems and a TAOS version
10.0 Due to some issues with the shipment of  E1/T1 module, it was shipped
separately. Now when the box was switched on it had no code for the E1/T1
module and according to our local vendor since the card was shipped
separately and placed afterwards, the TAOS does not recognize the card
unless and until the TAOS is reloaded on to the Flash.

I state this because I do not understand the logic behind this issue or as
presented by my vendor. A box that is supposed to work for the mere dial-up
users through E1/T1s does not pick up or recognize the card if the card was
placed afterwards??

Didnt Lucent knew this fact while loading the TAOS in TNT that the E1/T1
card will be loaded afterwards.. or is being shipped separately??

This simply does not make sense to us.

One more thing the Docs on the Lucent documentation CD say for software
version 9.0 where as the TAOS loaded is 10.0?

Please advice.
Thank you,
--
Faisal Naik