P/O Box 300668
D-70446 Stuttgart
Tel: +49-711-9818-0
Email: B.Weeber at viastore.de

Disclaimer:
The opinions expressed herein are my personal points of view and do not
represent those of my employer.

Windows95: <win-doz-nin-te-fiv> n.
32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit
operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by
a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com