Hi Alex,

You say that you have 4 DSP cards, but you do not tell us what size they
are.  If they are the newer 24 port cards, then you only have room for
96 users.  Once you reach this limit, your users will have nowhere to
go.

I assume that you have 4 E1 lines, which provides you with over 96
actual incoming lines.  I would suggest that you make sure you have
enough DSPs to cover all your incoming lines.

Good luck,

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks