From: naminda [mailto:naminda at sltnet.lk]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 12:20 AM
To: Troy Settle; 'Faisal S. Naik'; 'Ascend-users'
Subject: RE: [Ascend] RE: (ASCEND) TNT config-commands

I think what you need is
For redirecting web traffic you can try the following.I extracted them from
another chain-mail.You can try the folowing.

in Maxtnt user connection profile

admin>read conn any
admin>list port-redirect
admin>set protocol=tcp
admin>set port-number=80
admin>set redirect-server=ip.address.of.proxy
admin>wr

This will cause user requests for port 80 to forward to your proxy
server.

In radius user profile

Ascend-Port-Redir-Protocol=Ascend-Proto-TCP,
Ascend-Port-Redir-Portnum=80,
Ascend-Port-Redir-Server=ip.address.of.proxy

Note that the proxy should be in the same subnet as of Maxtnt (I
think)

Hope this will help ....