John,

First off, you'll need to be running the same TAOS version on all Maxes
that are stacked.

Then, to enable stacking, just make sure the key and port are set the
same on each max.

To minimize problems, I do recommend running OSPF (which will allow a
static IP to work on any Max, and for a dynamic IP to temporarily shift
to another box if the first half of the link goes down).

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com