Greeting all, newbe to the Ascend world so sorry if I ask a silly
question....

I have a Cisco 800 and a Portmaster OR-U, each with 2 ISDNs currently dialed
in and working with a Livingston PM-3
All is well.
I also have a Max 6000 that is correctly working with analogue dialup users
as well as a couple people that have ISDN
modems hooked to their computers. Everything is using radius....

If I try to switch the phone numbers on the OR-u or the Cisco 800, nether
will log in !!! No radius logs at all even when
I run it in debug..... any help would be o so appreciated....

I have verified the username and password will work on an analogue line so I
know the username and password are
validating. I have tried to dial in using only one b channel as well..... no
difference. The max is running 8.0.3 version
if that matters.....

Thanks
Mike
WebMaster at GCStation.net