888.449.5766
800.795.2814
fax: 321.308.7986
mailto:dpascarella at solunet.com
www.solunet.com

-----Original Message-----
From: John Farrell [mailto:isp2 at quik.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 9:18 AM
To: rte-ascend at lists.real-time.com
Subject: [Ascend] Pipeline

Hello

I am hoping that any of you professionals out there might be able to assist
me with a configuration issue with an Ascend Pipeline 75 ISDN router.

I am currently in charge of a small office network and a specific database
program that we have purchased and installed is not working correctly.  The
authors need PC anywhere access through our router to help diagnose and
correct the issues with the database.  In order to do this they have asked
for me to configure the Pipeline to:

Allow their public  IP: 66.152.236.146 across any firewall that may be set
up in the router and also forward IP request from them (66.152.236.146) to
the static IP address of my router for ports 5631 and 5632 to 192.168.1.100.

Although I has able to fumble my way through the initial configuration of
this router I am clueless on how to accomplish this task correctly.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated

Best Regards
John Farrell