ISPstuff writes:
- Anybody have some detail that they can point me to for Max 1800 Nindy
- procedure?

	Sure do (having had to nindy about five in the last
year..

- I am not sure what image I need to send and the filename I should
- be sending.

	You want to send up one of the restricted images.  I
have rbi.m18 and rbik.m18 on my tftp server for this purpose.

- Over the serial monitor port?

	Yes.  Xmodem/Ymodem is used, and 57.6kbps n/8/1.

	Once you've got the restricted load into flash, you can
pull the nindy jumper, and reboot it.  There is now enough OS on
the system to allow it to connect to the network, and download
the image you really want to use.

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric at cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
   "We're the technical experts. We were hired so that management could