From: Nicholas N. Sten [mailto:nsten at o1.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 5:26 PM
To: Noriega, Alejandro; rte-ascend at lists.real-time.com
Subject: RE: [Ascend] Max TNT Init String

Init string for what?

-Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Noriega, Alejandro [mailto:ANoriega at prima.com.ar]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 12:45 PM
To: rte-ascend at lists.real-time.com
Subject: [Ascend] Max TNT Init String

Hello guys,
        I was verifying the config on my MaxTNT and I discovered the possibility of set an Init String. I'm familiarized with Cisco ASs and on this line I have documentation about Init Strings but I didn't find any documentation about MaxTNT Init Strings or examples.

I'm running software versionm 9.0.9
Can anybody help on it?

Thanks.

Alejandro.