Hello All,

I am currently working on a issue with 2 seperate TNT's in a dialup
configuration.  Both are experiencing call drops during negotiation and both
are showing 45 - 50 modems in a suspect state.

TNT1 running 9.0.6 with 5 Series 56 II Digital Modem Cards totalling 240
modems.

I have 47 modems in a suspect state, multiple modems on multiple cards, all
Inbound T1 lines look clean.

TNT2 running 8.0.5 with 2 Series 56 II cards and 4 Series 56 Cards (Full
Size) totalling 288 modems, again, all T1's look clean and the suspect
modems are spanned across all the cards.

Im looking for suggestions on possible causes and information on the
firmware version for these code revisions, it seems that in 8.0.5, the
firmware version for the Series II cards was upgraded to V5.8177, this level
ran up until 9.0.6.  I cannot locate any info on 9.0.7 - 9.0.8.....but in
9.0.9, the Firmware was downgraded to V5.817.  Does anyone have any info on
why it was downgraded? I am wondering if this might not be part of my
problem?

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Vincent