From: rte-ascend-admin at lists.real-time.com
[mailto:rte-ascend-admin at lists.real-time.com]On Behalf Of Ahmiq Singh
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 12:32 AM
To: ascend-users at max.bungi.com
Subject: [Ascend] (ASCEND) MAxtnt MAdd3 modem card

Hi friends.
I am having of problem of modem hangup.I am using MAX
TNT IOS version 10 (lately upgraded before upgradation
it was fine) Modem card is DSP madd2-card.

After a day or two modem -p command show that there
are 200 modems in use while total user online are 192
or 191 at that time.My tnt should support 240 users
but some time when 20 or 10 modems are hang up when
users are 220 or 230 it start giving error "Call
reject no port available".I have tried with lan-modem
profile , disabling and enabling didnt help .
Also when i reset slot like

slot -d 1 9
after that its show normal , if 100 users are online
then modem -p ll show 100 modem in use but after a day
or tow it aagain start showing diffrence.

Any helo would be appreciated Thanx
regards

=====
Schahzad Zafar