Joe:

I don't see these attributes anywhere in my 9.0 documentation. Did they
appear in a later version of TAOS?

Faisal:

Are you wanting to do, essentially, a reverse NAT? Where, regardless of
what the dialup user's client chooses as a destination address, the IP
header is modified so that the destination address is translated to a fixed
address and back again on return.

Or are you wanting to do policy routing.

Thanks,

John