The RADIUS attributes accepted by the TNT are listed in TAOS documentation.
Unfortunately, I only have the complete docs for TAOS 9.0 and only partial
docs for 9.1. My 9.0 docs, specifically the "Max TNT RADIUS Guide 9.0.pdf"
file in Table A-2, "Attributes and parameters in numeric order" do not show
those attributes as being available.

Since it is defined in some dictionary versions of RADIUS, I assume support
for this was added in a later version of TAOS. I just don't know which. I
don't have access to 9.2, 10.0 or 10.1beta docs. I also don't have access
to the 9.1 Radius Guide, if such a thing was written. I should have access,
as I have licensed copies of the software...

Does anyone on the list know in which version(s) the port redirection is
supported via RADIUS?

Thanks,

John

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com