> Callerid is Radius Attribute 30, not 31:
>
> ATTRIBUTE       Called-Station-Id       30      string

Wrong attribute.   Called-Station-Id is the number dialed (DNIS) and not the
number that the user is calling from.  The ANI/Caller ID is in #31.   Here
are the two attributes:

    <attribute name="Called-Station-Id" code="30" type="string"/>
    <attribute name="Calling-Station-Id" code="31" type="string"/>

Tom

--
Thomas C Kinnen - RADIUS Engineer - LUCENT Technologies INS
NavisRadius Pre-Sales Support: tech-sales at lucentradius.com
NavisRadius Sales/License Questions: sales at lucentradius.com
NavisRadius Support: access at lucent.com -or- http://www.lucent.com/support/
NavisRadius Forums: http://www.lucentradius.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's, unless
they were given to me by my employer"

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com