Did you recieve this mail?

Regards,
Alejandro.

-----Original Message-----
From: Noriega, Alejandro
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 9:29 AM
To: 'akeed hartala'; nsten at o1.com; rte-ascend at lists.real-time.com
Subject: RE: [Ascend] Max TNT Init String

Hi Akeed,
	yes of course. I want to "Busy Out" or take "Out Of Service (OOS)" my E1 PRI lines or channels. Making the line does not tear down calls that are currently active on it. And when an active call disconnects, that channel is taken OOS.
Reading the documentation I saw that it's possible when a T1 profile under the maintenance option setting to yes and to, only on T1 PRI (NOT E1), using the quiesce command, which I don't have on my software :(

Did I explain it better?

Any help that you can provide me I will be very graceful.

Regards,

Alejandro.