Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting TypingMaster, Inc.

This reply was sent from an unmonitored
email account so please don't click on reply.

Unfortunately Support(@)TypingMaster.COM email address
has been closed and your email was not delivered to us.

In order to contact our support team more easily
in future and to receive a personal support ticket
number to follow up,  please click link below to
fill a contact request form:

http://www.TypingMaster.com/contact/support.asp

All contact requests are responded within 12-48 hours.

HOW TO CALL/CONTACT TYPINGMASTER, INC:

Please click here for further details how to contact us:

http://www.typingmaster.com/index.asp?go=company

P.S.
For the immediate help please also check out
our on-line Manuals and Frequently Asked Questions/Answers:

http://www.TypingMaster.com/support.htm