Greetings to all again......hope you all can shed a little light on this.

We have been experiencing a high rate of modem card failures in our
MaxTNTs recently.  The ambient temperature around the chassis is 95F,
which is in tolerance according to the documentation, which states 104F is
the maximum recommended value.  I am concerned that 95F is too hot, and is
directly contributing to our card failures.  I am hoping others may have
had direct experience with this and could offer advice on what is a "good"
operating ambient temperature

Thanks for any and all help

-Larry Kellems

Residential Network Engineer     Cinergy Communications
larryk at cinergycom.com            1419 W. Lloyd Expressway, Suite 101
812.456.1274                     Evansville, IN 47710